Electrical faults and emergencies
If you experience any electricity faults or emergencies, call our 24 hour service line:
CitiPower 13 12 80
Powercor 13 24 12
SMS or email updates
Register to receive SMS or email power outage updates.Register
Zone Substation Reports
As part of our commitment to the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC), we have made historical Zone Substation load data available.
Terms and Conditions
CitiPower & Powercor will provide the zone substation information on the following basis.
- The zone substation information provided by CitiPower & Powercor is raw data and CitiPower & Powercor have not analysed, assessed or validated the quality or accuracy of that data.
- CitiPower & Powercor make no warranty or guarantee as to the quality, accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose of the zone substation information.
- Data variances can arise from network changes including but not limited to the following:
> Temporary or permanent transfer of load between zone substations
> Network faults
> Load shedding
> Changes in voltage regulation – voltage regulation and capacitor bank switching
> New or changed plant
> Equipment outages
> HV customer load changes
> Communication outages to measuring equipment
> No data recording system in place
> Changes to measuring sources
- CitiPower & Powercor will not provide any commentary on the data provided to explain variances or missing data. The raw data is provided on an “as is” basis.
- CitiPower & Powercor are not required to provide zone substation information if, in the reasonable opinion of Citipower & Powercor, that information is confidential or commercially sensitive to a third party.
- Use of the zone substation data is at your own risk. CitiPower & Powercor accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on this information.
- CitiPower & Powercor provide the data on a per zone substation basis in a CSV format.
Please indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions by clicking on the network specific link below, at which point you will be taken to the corresponding download page for that network.