Electrical faults and emergencies
If you experience any electricity faults or emergencies, call our 24 hour service line:
CitiPower 13 12 80
Powercor 13 24 12
SMS or email updates
Register to receive SMS or email power outage updates.Register
Community Partnership Announced with Western Bulldogs
18 April 2017
As the state’s largest electricity distributor serving Western Melbourne and Victoria, we've partnered with the Western Bulldogs Football Club to support a number of diversity and inclusion community initiatives over the next three years.
- The Western Bulldogs Next Generation Academy – an AFL program that provides a pathway to attract, retain and develop talented male and female players, whilst growing participation in underrepresented segments of the community, particularly young people from Asian, African and Indigenous backgrounds
- Sons of the West – a community health initiative that encourages men living and working in Melbourne’s western suburbs to lead healthier lives through nutrition, physical activity and mental health. This program has recently focused on raising awareness of domestic violence and support.
- Ready Settle Go settlement grants program - a program that helps more than 2,000 new refugees and migrants with low English proficiency in the west every year. This program helps participants to develop self-reliance and integrate successfully into the broader community through practical group information sessions, referrals, local community tours, school-based activities, sports programs, and mentoring and youth leadership group activities.
- Western Bulldogs Leadership Project – A six month intensive program that provides teenagers in Western Victoria with hands on opportunities to build capabilities in leadership, teamwork, communication, goal setting and resilience so they can connect, contribute and grow as leaders in their community.
- Sponsorship of the Western Bulldogs’ AFL Women’s Team provides us with ambassadors to help shine a light on regional Victoria, while supporting female role models in non-traditional sports.
Like all of our community partnerships, including the Powercor Tour de Depot event series and the Powercor Country Festival, this latest partnership is designed to build healthier and more resilient communities and celebrate the differences that together make us stronger.
To read more about our partnership visit the Western Bulldogs website here.