Electrical faults and emergencies
If you experience any electricity faults or emergencies, call our 24 hour service line:
CitiPower 13 12 80
Powercor 13 24 12
13 14 50
SMS or email updates
Register to receive SMS or email power outage updates.Register
Victorian Mental Health Program Award
14 October 2014
CitiPower & Powercor are very proud winners of the Minister’s Award for Employer Excellence for our Mental Health Program which is all about awareness, prevention and early intervention presented at the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards on Monday 13 October 2014.
Over the past 2 years we have developed a robust Mental Health strategy and invested significantly in a range of programs aimed at creating a sustainable mentally healthy workplace.
Special recognition goes to Danielle Fairchild, Ursula Naughton in our People and Culture team for their efforts in driving this program, and the Peer to Peer Support group who continue to volunteer their time to support their colleagues.
The program includes some of the following implemented initiatives:
• Working with BeyondBlue to establish tailored engagement and training sessions including the Senior Executive Team and 35 awareness sessions to over 1,000 staff at 13 urban and regional locations.
• Creation of a Mental Health booklet distributed to the homes of all 2,600 staff.
• Appointment of a Return to Work Advisor with Mental Health expertise.
• Formation of a Peer to Peer Support group with 65 contacts already.
• Enhancement of the Employee Assistance Program – which has provided 24 hour counseling for over 100 employees and their families to date.
• Creation of an Intranet page and video promoting Mental Health support services
• Ongoing promotion of the RUOK day.
• Inclusion of Mental Health Awareness training in Induction programs.
Through awareness we hope to encourage staff to start having the conversation.