Electrical faults and emergencies
If you experience any electricity faults or emergencies, call our 24 hour service line:
CitiPower 13 12 80
Powercor 13 24 12
13 14 50
SMS or email updates
Register to receive SMS or email power outage updates.Register
eConnect - online Electrical Work Requests
At CitiPower and Powercor we are moving to digital tools to connect our customers faster and provide Registered Electrical Contractors (RECs) and Licensed Electrical Workers (LEWs) with transparency over the entire connection request process. For connection requests we have created a user-friendly online applications portal, eConnect.
In eConnect you will be able to:
- Submit requests directly to CitiPower and Powercor, reducing processing time by approx. 30%
- Request a new connection, alteration, abolishment or solar pre-approval
- Book truck appointments when you submit a request
- Attach Certificates of Electrical Safety
- Track connection request progress in real time and receive email and SMS updates
- View indicative fees prior to submission
- Log on from multiple devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop)
Effective June 1, 2017 we will no longer be accepting applications for new connections via email and all connection requests must be made via eConnect.
Where can I get more information?
We are here to help with the transition to eConnect and have an REC hotline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
REC Hotline: 1300 360 410
Or email: E2EConnections@powercor.com.au
View Frequently Asked Questions here